Sunday, November 23, 2008

Preparing

Where we start off in any situation is nowhere near where we finish. I feel like the start is the better odd. The start allows you to take more control, it allows you to mold the situation. The finish leaves this weird, empty existence lingering.
  I don't want to be at the finish of something that I have put so much time in and at the start of something that I will need so much help with. Alone. I try to be strong and trick myself into thinking that everything will be okay, everything will fall into place. Truth is, most of the time nothing falls into place for me. I just keep going on this path hoping that something or someone or somewhere it will all change for the better. You know help yourself first, even when I do that it just doesn't work out. 
I know what I need to do... it just needs to be done. I'm not sure if I can do that yet...

1 comment:

  1. Christ, this is the third time I've commented on this blog. Google keeps fucking up!

    Anyway, you sound like me at the end of all my major heartbreaks. I've often echoed your thoughts. Trust, you'll get through this.

    Funny thing about relationships, no matter how often we fail at them, we jump into the next with the utmost confidence it'll work out differently than the last time. Can you think of any other human endeavor that we fail so miserably at but continue to jump into with so much hope?

    Keep your head up chica. Glad you're writing again. You can be my blog buddy.

    ReplyDelete