Monday, November 17, 2008

What Size Do You Prefer?

So I'm not exactly sure when it happened or when it dawned on me and it is not this serious thing that just hits you, but it did, it just hit me. Boobs are like batteries... sure it makes me sound a little bit perverted but I'm not. 
   Honestly, think about it. Any woman that goes to the store to buy a bra is looking for her size in letters. Whether it is triple A or a double D a woman is looking for her size. Now, any man that goes into a store is looking for batteries and he is also looking for battery sizes in letters. Maybe this made a little bit better sense in my head or in my journal. It's true every size there is in batteries there is a size to match in bras. 
   Here is another one... baby socks and shoes are like Barbie socks and shoes. I have noticed this time and time again with my daughter's socks and my Barbie's plastic, colorful pumps(of course I do not play with Barbies anymore although I dearly miss the days when I did). NO MATTER what the situation may be there is always one missing. It drove me nuts when I was a little girl and now it drives me nuts with my daughter. I think to myself when I see that one of her socks has fallen off, what is the other foot doing right? If anyone agrees with me please let me know so I don't feel completely crazy for thinking of this stuff all on my own. I just find it ironic that some things in this world connect with each other in ways we never imagined. 
    It has been a late night early morning for me so please do excuse me for whatever weirdness that I have pushed. It's just that these things have been on my mind for quite awhile now. 

1 comment:

  1. Being a guy I can't say I relate to the whole bra size part but I do understand the socks part; minus the whole Barbie shoes comparison since I am a guy but...I do find myself doing my laundry and always missing a few socks to make that perfect pair. "Did I loose the other sock? Or was it stolen?" haha, I feel you Fox.

    ReplyDelete